Friday, June 11, 2010

9. Home again.

Daddy had to go home a few days before us and then Mummy and I went too. I had a nice sleep in the car on the way to the airport and sang my little song for everyone before I dropped off. And then I slept the whole time we were flying as well as it had been a busy and tiring week, keeping all those visitors entertained, learning some new tricks like my wrinkle-nosed smile, playing rugby with Daddy and Grandpops, waving goodbye and grizzling when they tried to make me crawl.

When we got home I was very excited to see Brian again and he was pleased to see me too I think. So excited that he ran out of the room in fact ! Daddy was there too so were all together again, but I’m looking forward to seeing my other grandparents and all my uncles and aunts and then visiting Farmor and Grandpops and Great-Grandma Pat in Italy again next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment